Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake.
You can make Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake
- It’s 5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter (room temp).
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 3 teaspoons of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Walnuts (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
Cinnamon & Walnut Bundt Cake instructions
- Mix walnuts with cinnamon..
- In a bowl add sugar and butter and mix until soft and fluffy..
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients flour, baking soda..
- When butter/sugar have become a soft mix, start adding in the eggs one by one, slowly add in the flour mixture, and milk. (flour mix, then one egg, then milk) 🙂.
- Butter & flour a bundt pan..
- Add half of the mix into the bundt pan..
- Add walnut mix and continue by adding the rest of the mixture. Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hr. Top it off with powdered sugar or glaze. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
recipe by Foodzesty @cookpad