5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce. Classic Japanese ginger pork recipe, one of my favorite homemade dish with tender sliced pork loin in sweet ginger sauce. Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce – Tasty pretty good, but honestly better… Colleen Kiyuna. Cookpad – Make everyday cooking fun!
With spices, honey, ginger, soy sauce. Just put it in the crockpot and go! Have you ever had those steamed Chinese This slow cooker pulled pork recipe is inspired by the filling in those dumplings. You can have 5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce
- Prepare 6 slice of Thinly sliced pork loin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of each ★Soy sauce, sugar, sake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ★Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
This is one of those recipes I couldn't stop making or eating, it's so good! Pork shogayaki (生姜焼き, ginger pork) is a thinly sliced sautéed pork full of ginger flavour, which makes the sauce so tasty. It is one of the most popular recipes on the lunch menu as well as the bento box (Japanese lunch box). Add the marinade ingredients and use your hands to mix thoroughly.
5 Minutes! Plump Ginger Pork in Sauce instructions
- Combine the ★ ingredients. Lightly salt and pepper both sides of the pork, then cover with a thin coating of cake flour..
- Add the oil to a frying pan heated on medium heat, then add the pork. Once one side has browned, flip to lightly brown both sides..
- Pour the ★ sauce over the meat and shake the pan to mix the sauce with the meat. Do this step quickly and be careful not to burn it. It's ready!.
- It's still soft even when eaten cold, and goes well with rice, so I recommend this as a bento lunch box item..
Set aside to marinate while you prepare the rest of your ingredients for the stir-fry. Let the pork sear until the outside edge starts to blacken. Place the pork into the bottom of a slow In a small bowl whisk together the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, juice of one lime, garlic Cook the marinade over medium high heat and whisk in the cornstarch. Cook for a few minutes until. Fry ginger in hot oil until fragrant, then add pork, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, and sugar.