Cookie dough mug cake. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake-perfect when you just want a little something sweet! It's summertime, It's hot, too hot to have the oven on baking a cake. I remember when microwaves first came out.
With a spoon, mix in sugars, vanilla extract and salt until well-combined. Mix in egg yolk until no traces of the yolk are seen. This single serving microwave chocolate chip mug cake starts with a fluffy brown sugar cake base mixed with chocolate chips. You can cook Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve.
- It’s 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
Cookie dough in a mug is a great solution as you can quickly make it in a regular-sized mug. This cookie recipe turns out to be incredibly flavorsome and has gooey bits of chocolate throughout it. It's perfect by itself or you can make it even better with a scoop or two of vanilla bean ice cream. It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all.
Cookie dough mug cake instructions
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
Mix all the ingredients together in the mug (to avoid the batter being crumbly, mix the butter, egg yolk, sugars and salt first before gradually stirring in the flour and adding the chocolate chips). Finally your chocolate chip cookie dough dreams have come true! In the form of a cake! Recipe, Vegan Tagged With: chocolate chip, cookie dough, egg-free, gluten-free, healthy, mug cake, oat flour, recipe, snack, vegan. Place butter and milk in a coffee cup or mug.