Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno). Simply roast fresh green beans with olive oil, salt, and black pepper until browned to bring out their nutty flavor. Pat green beans dry with paper towels if necessary; spread onto a jellyroll pan. These baked green beans are a staple on my Thanksgiving table, but I also make them on a near-weekly basis throughout the rest of the year.
Crunchy green beans and roasted garlic, make this one easy yummy side! Green beans are a delicious, versatile vegetable that can be baked in a variety of ways. Depending on your needs, you can bake green beans as a side dish, main meal, or delicious snack. You can cook Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno)
- It’s 750 grams of Green Beans.
- You need 500 grams of Ground Beef.
- You need 4 of Fresh Tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 2 of small Onions (chopped).
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves (chopped & optional).
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 3 pieces of sliced bread.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Dill.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of & 3 tablespoons of cup Olive Oil.
Cheesy Baked Green Beans from Delish.com will become a regular at your dinner table. Place green beans into a shallow baking dish or skillet. Drain green beans and put into baking dish. Roasted Green Beans topped with Parmesan come out perfectly charred and tender – SO good, I can literally eat the whole batch!
Baked green beans & hamburgers (fasolakia me mbiftekia sto fourno) instructions
- Add 1 onion into pot along with the 1/4 cup of Olive oil simmer and then add green beans..
- Continue by adding in diced tomatoes stir and cook for 30 minutes..
- Put ground beef into a bowl..
- Put sliced bread into food processor..
- Add the onion..
- Greek Yogurt..
- Add all the ingredients along with the last 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Mix by hand, this makes about 6 large hamburger patties..
- Once the green beans are cooked add into a large baking pan.
- Top beans with hamburger patties and place into oven. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Lay green beans out on the baking sheet and drizzle oil over them. Spoon out individual servings, and you'll get a little bit of the onion. I like to prepare them early and get them onto the baking sheet in the fridge. Fried Green Beans in Oven or Air Fryer. I have been wanting to try oven baked green bean fries for a while.