Stuffed Crust Pizza.
You can cook Stuffed Crust Pizza using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Base.
- You need 1 Cup of Bread Flour.
- You need 1 Cup of AP Flour (can use all bread flour if you dont want firmer texture).
- It’s 0.5 Cup of Semolina Flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Warm Water (NOT Hot or you will kill the yeast).
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Yeast (I used Dried).
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Table Spoons Olive Oil.
- It’s of Any dried herbs you want – I use 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese Block cut into batons – for the crust.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of I love Ham and pinapple or 4 cheese or Tuna with olives – but you choose and can half and half.
Stuffed Crust Pizza step by step
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl apart from the second cup of flour (Bread or AP)mix together the add the water and oil and mix together. Then add the rest of the flour and combine until the mixture comes together..
- Tip the mixture onto a well floured surface and Knead until a nice smooth ball is formed, it normally takes me about 3-5 mins to get the silky texture I went. Add a little olive oil to a dish to coat the sides and place the dough in and slightly move around so all the surface is covered with oil. cover with clingfilm and allow to rise or double in size – around 20-30 mins. Pre Heat oven 220c.
- Take the Mixture from the bowl onto and floured surface and Knead 3-4 or 5 times (you can now tightly wrap in clingfilm for Freezing). Roll out until around 14" circle – it does not need to be perfect..
- Place onto a floured backing sheet and then place the Sticks of cheese around the edge around half inch in and then fold over the crust and push down to seal in the cheese..
- Add the topping of your choice. I made ham and Pineapple with extra cheese. Put into the oven for 15 – 20 mins or until the crust turn golden..
recipe by farang31 @cookpad