Moist & Milky Banana Cupcakes.
You can cook Moist & Milky Banana Cupcakes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist & Milky Banana Cupcakes
- Prepare of ☆Ripe bananas.
- You need of ☆Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Condensed milk.
- You need of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of ◎Cake flour.
- Prepare of ◎ Skimmed milk powder※.
- It’s of ◎ Cornstarch※.
- You need of ◎Baking powder.
- Prepare of for decoration Nuts of your preference, eg. walnuts (optional).
Moist & Milky Banana Cupcakes instructions
- Add butter to a bowl and warm to room temperature. Let the egg and condensed milk also warm to room temperature. Sift the dry ingredients marked ※..
- Peel the banana, getting rid of any stringy bits, and make sure you have 120 g. Break the banana into smaller pieces and mash with a fork until puréed. Add lemon juice..
- Cream the butter with a whisk and add condensed milk, maple syrup and a well beaten egg a little at a time (and in that order), mixing after each addition..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Add the banana purée to the mixture from Step 3. There are a lot of liquid ingredients compared to the butter, so it will probably separate a little, if that happens add 1/5 of the dry ingredients marked ◎ and stir quickly with a whisk..
- Sift the rest of the dry ingredients marked ◎ into the mixture and fold in with a rubber spatula. (This will completely prevent the mixture from separating, so you can breathe a sigh of relief!).
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups until each is roughly 80% full and decorate with toppings if you like. Once the oven is preheated, bake the muffins for 20-30 minutes..
- When the surface of the cupcakes is golden brown take them out and test with a skewer to see if they're done. If you insert the skewer into the cake and the batter is cooked through, they're done. Cool on a rack and you're done..
- [Bonus 1] The cupcakes in the main photo are topped with walnuts, hazelnuts and pistachio. They taste great without as well, so feel free to decorate how you like..
- [Bonus 2] If you brush rum or other liquor on top whilst the cupcakes are still hot, they'll impart a subtle, mature taste..
- [Bonus 3] These were made with chocolate chips..
- [Bonus 4] I wrapped the finished cupcakes with cling film and then stuck the sticker from the banana..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad