Walnut and Chocolate Madeleines.
You can cook Walnut and Chocolate Madeleines using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Walnut and Chocolate Madeleines
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Egg.
- It’s of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Walnuts.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Rum.
Walnut and Chocolate Madeleines instructions
- Melt the butter using a double boiler or microwave for about 30~40 seconds. Mix the chocolate and milk, and microwave for 40 seconds. Mix well. Toast the walnuts in a pan over low heat or in a 150ºC oven for 10 minutes. Butter and flour the mold (both not listed) and chill in the refrigerator..
- Sift the flour and baking powder together, and mix in the granulated sugar. Add the egg and rum, and mix after each addition..
- Mix in the chocolate mixture, and add the melted butter. Whisk well until smooth. If possible, rest the batter in the refrigerator for over 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Take the batter out of the refrigerator and mix in the walnuts. Pour the batter into the mold..
- Bake in a preheated 180ºC oven for 15~18 minutes. When baked, take them out of the mold and cool..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad