Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies. Unlike traditional pecan brownies, these are a little different. These pecan brownies are freezer friendly and can be stored in the freezer. Wrap brownies in parchment paper and place them.
These keto brownies are free of sugar and definitely low carb. They contain so much flavor and ooey-gooey texture your friends and family will be astounded that This recipe is not only keto-friendly but also vegan-approved. There is no trace of dairy, refined sugars or high carb ingredients in this recipe. You can have Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 8 oz of unsweetened chocolate chips.
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of sweetener.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 2/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cups of pecan/chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Brownies were originally found in the US which is not fair because those of us from elsewhere have been missing out! Nevertheless, with this list of Keto Brownies, now is the time for us to catch up! I have included recipes using avocado for extra fudginess. Buy products related to low carb brownies and see what customers say about low carb brownies on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on I added pecan pieces and peanut butter to mine and used coconut oil to make them fudge like instead of cake like.
Keto Friendly Pecan Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f,line 2 brownie pan (I used 7 inch), with parchment paper.melt butter and chocolate chips together,add sugar sub,,eggs,vanilla,cocoa,beat with electric mixture.
- Add coconut flour,salt baking powder,roast pecans,add 1 cup of the roasted pecans into batter,combine very good.pour them into brownie pan,smooth the top,scatter rest of the roasted pecans..
- Bake 25-30 minutes until firm.remove from oven,let it cool,and cut them into squares..
- I also melted some semi sweet chocolate and glaze the brownie with it,for my daughter, she has very sweet tooth..
They are rich and taste like dark. Our low carb pecan pies turn your favorite, high carb holiday dessert into delicious keto versions Traditional pecan pie made keto with a coconut flour crust and sweetened with Most Popular. The Best Keto Bread Recipe – Low Carb Bread. I've been experimenting a lot with psyllium lately. She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create.