Turkey salad. Spread this delicious turkey salad on your favorite crackers! A blend of turkey meat, celery, onions and sweet red bell pepper is mixed with flavors that create an appetizer everyone will love. Turn yesterday's turkey into today's star-studded feast with this quick and easy recipe for The Best Leftover Turkey Salad loaded with fresh veggies and herbs.
Turkey salad is a great way to serve Thanksgiving leftovers! Pair this Turkey salad with chips, crackers or put on a bed of lettuce for a quick and easy entree. Curried turkey salad with apple, raisins or dried cranberries, green onions, celery, cilantro, honey, ground ginger, curry, mayo and yogurt. You can make Turkey salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey salad
- You need of Turkey rough chopped.
- You need of Celery diced.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes diced or chopped.
- Prepare Can of sweet corn.
- Prepare 10 of eggs boiled then peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cups of Mayo…1.
- It’s teaspoons of Mustard..couple.
- You need 4 of tblspns of white sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of elbow macaroni.
- It’s of Onion chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic cloves.
This flavorful turkey salad is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover turkey. My entire family enjoys it, so it's become one of our week-after-Thanksgiving traditions. This turkey salad recipe will make you look forward to turkey leftovers. It's a favorite leftover turkey This turkey salad makes one of my favorite ways to use up and enjoy all those turkey leftovers from.
Turkey salad instructions
- Rough chop Turkey meat,both white and dark meat and place in large bowl.
- Chop up the onions,celery,garlic and tomatoes and add to boil.
- Definitely boil your macaroni pasta while chopping/prepping the veges.
- Boil your eggs…I use 10 eggs…then chop them up…rough chopped.
- Open of a can of corn….And everything in the bowl,then add mustard and mayo,then add sugar.
- Blend all together and serve.
This turkey salad makes delicious sandwiches with your favorite rolls, buns, or bread. Serve turkey salad sandwiches with chips, fries, or a cup of soup for a delicious lunch or supper. More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. Download Turkey salad stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. This salad is perfect for using up leftover turkey, chicken or deli meat.