Red pepper and pine nut cupcake. Clean grate well with a brush; oil grate. Roasted Red Pepper & Nut Romesco Sauce. Smokey and earthy, this sauce goes with pretty much anything — really.
Add the basil leaves, pine nuts and two tablespoons cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve. Pass the rest of the cheese separately. You can make Red pepper and pine nut cupcake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red pepper and pine nut cupcake
- It’s 150 grams of lightly salted butter, softened.
- You need 2 of Red Peppers, cored,deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves,Crushed.
- You need 75 grams of Pine Nuts.
- It’s 125 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 125 grams of Ground Almonds.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs,Beaten.
- It’s 12 of small bay leaves.
- You need 1 of pepper.
Oozing with summer flavor, the sweet roasted bell peppers are stuffed with a lemony quinoa stuffing jazzed up with herbs, cannellini beans, and blanched broccoli rabe. The pine nut parmesan is a must for a topping. Nutty, zesty, and a bit cheesy to perfectly pair with the fresh filling and juicy peppers. This recipe is provided by Andy Boy.
Red pepper and pine nut cupcake instructions
- Line a 12 section bun tray with paper cake cases,Melt the 25g of the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the red peppers,Shallots and garlic for 5 minutes until soft. Drain to a plate,Tip the pine nuts into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until beginning to brown.Leave to cool.
- Put the remaining butter in a bowl with the flour ,baking powder,ground almonds,eggs and plenty of pepper. Stir well to mix, then stir in the red pepper mixture and pine nuts .Divide the cake mixture between the paper cases and push a bay leaf in the top of each cake if liked..
- Bake in a preheated oven ,180c,Gas Mark 4 for 20 minutes or until risen and just firm. Transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm or cold.
Place all bell peppers in large bowl. Arrange the peppers, skin-side up, on the baking tray and brush with oil. Add garlic and stir for one minute. Add pasta to skillet and turn to coat with oil. Add lemon juice and toss to coat.