Gulkand cup cake. Gulkand Cupcake Recipe, Learn how to make Gulkand Cupcake (absolutely delicious recipe of Gulkand Cupcake ingredients and cooking method) An easy-to-bake, eggless cupcake recipe with the aroma and flavour of the sweet rose petal preserve – gulkand. These beauties can be quickly whipped up for a festive dinner party. This Gulkand Cupcake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried.
Gulkand Gilori, which are almond flavoured rolls stuffed with Gulkand. Paan truffles with Gulkand centres, which is an eclectic dessert and mouth-freshener rolled into one. Gulkand cupcakes, which is an eggless cupcake recipe with the sweet rose preserve stuffed inside. You can cook Gulkand cup cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Gulkand cup cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need As required of Gulkand.
- You need As required of Whipped cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Strawberry crush.
Pink Food Colour – a few drops. Hi my lovely friends Yummy & easy gulkand cupcakes are here. Gulkand Cupcakes Recipe* in the comment section! These beauties can be quickly whipped up for a festive dinner party.
Gulkand cup cake instructions
- Mix flour milk powder and powder sugar together and in another bowl mix milk vegetable oil vanilla essence vinegar and keep aside. Now take silicon cupcake moulds put paper lining and pre heat oven at 180℃. Now mix all dry ingredients with wet ingridents in batches to make a smooth batter. Transfer equal amount of batter in moulds and bake for 20 mins. At 160℃. Check with a toothpick if it comes out clean our cupcake is done. Now cool at room temperature for 20 mins..
- After cupcakes are cool scoop out from middle a fill the cavity with gulkand and now add strawberry crush to whipped cream just for pink colour you can use food colour to but I prefer natural colours. Now make whipped decoration according to your choice on cupcakes. Refrigerate for 30 mins before serving..
These pretty-looking Queen Elizabeth-themed cupcakes were made in three variations with different elements. Iss Valentine's Day ke avsaar par banaeyein apne chahne walon ke liye bahut hi Pyaar se kuch khaas Valentine's Day Special Recipes. Jaaniye kaise banate hai Gulkand Cupcakes, Strawberry Panna. Sharing an absolutely tasty, flavorful and soft cake with lovely gulkand flavor. I made this gulkand cake recipe long back and it is lying in drafts for quiet some time.