Carrot cake with rabri.
You can have Carrot cake with rabri using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot cake with rabri
- Prepare 500-700 gm of fresh grated carrot.
- It’s 250 gm or to taste of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s of Some dry fruits.
- Prepare 3-4 tsp of ghee.
- It’s of For rabri-.
- Prepare 500 gm of milk.
- It’s 2.5 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of bread slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar or per taste.
- Prepare of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of paneer (optional).
- You need of Chopped dry fruits (almonds, pistachios).
Carrot cake with rabri instructions
- Heat ghee a non stick pan,.roast dry fruits in it.keep aside..
- In same pan add grated carrots. Cover it with lid. Cook on low flame for 3to 4 minutes..
- Add sugar and mix well.cover it again. Stir it after few minutes..
- When sugar dissolves and carrots get dry add milk powder, and cardamom powder.Mix well..
- Stir continuously for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame. Mix some quantity of roasted nuts.and coconut powder. Let it little cool..
- Take a greased cake tin and sprinkle some coconut powder or place a butter paper. Now transfer half quantity of carrot batter in it pressed well and set the layer.set other layer of desiccated coconut on it.Now set 3rd layer of carrot batter.
- Now spread the layer of rabri and garnish with dry fruits and coconut. Refrigerate for some time to set perfectly..
- For instant rabri – boil milk in a pan.add bread crumbs stir well..
- Make a paste of milk powder and water,add it in boiling milk.you can add some grated paneer..
- Add sugar and dry fruits. Stir constantly on low flame untill it thickens. Add desired essence and cardamom powder..
- Switch off the flame. Let it cool..
- Garnish it on carrot cake.
recipe by DrAnupama Johri @cookpad