Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops.
You can cook Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops
- You need 2 of Ripe avacodo pited and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Full fat coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate Shakeology or your choice protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of Cocoa ( if the protien using isn't chocolate).
- Prepare 1/4 of Sweetner of choice: stevia, honey, purred dates, maple syrup, agave or coconut nectar. ( only if your protein powder is not sweetened).
- Prepare 1 of Optional add ins; maca powder, stevia to sweeten, cinnamon, espresso powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sea salt.
- It’s of Nut butter magic shell.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nut butter of choice I used cashew coconut honey cinnamon butter made my juicer a recipe will follow..
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Optional sweetner.
Avacodo Protien Fudge Pops instructions
- Toss all ingredients in blender or mixer with whipping attachment and process till smooth and whipped a few minutes..
- Using a medium ziplock bag line s tall cup to hold open, use a spatula to scrape pudding into bag. Cut a small hole in corner fir easy mess free filling. Pour into Popsicle moulds or silicone baking mould, or I used my cake pop pan. I had to fill each side of the holes then flip together, but your holes may be large enough to keep pan together and squeeze in through the holes. Place Popsicles sticks, tooth picks, lollipop sticks or bamboo skewers into the moulds..
- Place in freezer for at least two hours, depending on how large the moulds are. Make nut butter magic shell to dip your pops when frozen..
- To make magic shell melt all ingredients together in a small pot of bowl in microwave for 15 secs..
- Pop popsicles out of the moulds and then dip upside down into shell coating. Hold upside down for a minute while it hardens..
- Once hardened you can store in freezer bag, or back in the moulds. Makes a perfect healthy snack on a warm summer day! You could even feel good about feeding to your kids for breakfast! You'll be sure to get the coolest parent award for serving fudgesicles at breakfast!.
recipe by Sarah Wright @cookpad