Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free.
You can have Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free
- It’s of For the Cake:.
- You need of Gluten Free Flour Mix.
- You need of Coconut Palm Sugar.
- It’s of Eggs (large), at room temperature.
- You need of butter or coconut oil, melted & cooled.
- It’s of Ripple Half & Half Cream substitute.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Cranberries (fresh or thawed from frozen).
- Prepare of For the Sauce:.
- Prepare of Butter or Coconut Oil.
- Prepare of Ripple Half & Half Cream substitute.
- It’s of Coconut Palm Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extract.
Cranberry Cake with hot 'butter cream' sauce – Gluten/Dairy Free step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add Gluten Free flour mix, coconut palm sugar, salt & baking powder.
- Add eggs, butter/coconut oil, Ripple cream, & vanilla.
- Use an electric mixer on medium to combine until smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes..
- Check for doneness with a toothpick inserted into center of cake, if it comes out clean, cake is done. Cool for about an hour. Cut into squares..
- Start sauce by placing all sauce ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat..
- Heat till sugar granules have dissolved, then boil for a minute approximately. Pour over cake pieces, just before serving..
recipe by Micki P @cookpad