White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these I originally planned to stuff these cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the middle. But, since the cupcake batter is so thin they sunk straight to the.
But because the peanut butter is such a big component of the buttercream, it's much less noticeable, and the buttercream is plenty luscious, light. This chocolate peanut butter cupcakes recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!! Delicious chocolate cupcakes are topped with a rich peanut butter frosting. You can have White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting
- You need of Cupcake.
- It’s 5 of egg whites (room temperature).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of whole milk (divided).
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 1/2 oz of melted white chocolate.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Peanut Butter Frosting.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of whole milk.
So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially arrived on the blog. If you love chocolate and peanut butter – then these Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting are for you. They start with super moist The chocolate cupcake is moist, fudgy and tender in the middle. But for me, the frosting is the star of the show.
White Chocolate Cupcake with Peanut Butter frosting instructions
- For the cake, whisk together the egg whites, and 1/4 cup of the milk in small bowl until slightly combined. Set aside..
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar for 2 minutes on medium. Add in dry ingredients and mix until combined. Slowly in a steady stream add in the egg white mixture. Beat in remaining milk and melted white chocolate..
- Fill cupcake liners half full with batter and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 minutes. Remove and cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely before frosting..
- For frosting, beat butter 5 minutes until pale in color. Add sugar, peanut butter and whole milk. Beat an additional 3-5 minutes until fluffy. Fill a disposable pastry bag with frosting (no tip on end)..
It's creamy, peanut buttery, not too. The peanut butter and milk chocolate frostings that – when combined – taste like a peanut butter Frost them all with the milk chocolate frosting or with the peanut butter frosting using a knife. You can make your own DIY version of buttermilk if needed. The cupcakes have a strong peanut peanut butter flavor and are moist and light. Top them with peanut butter frosting!