Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies. These Rich Cookies Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings. Pin this Recipe to Your Board! Soft, moist, rich brownies that have an extra burst of goodness from the dark chocolate chips baked into them.
It is important to not refrigerate; this will allow the cookies to spread in the oven and form the crackly shiny surface on top. These cookies are like eating a fudge brownie and chocolate chip cookie, all in the same dessert! You can even make the dough ahead of time if you wish and freeze individual chocolate cookie dough balls, to keep on hand for a cold or rainy day when you want a quick homemade cookie fix, without all the work. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted cold butter (cut into small cubes).
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark baking cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips or semi sweet chocolate chips.
In a microwave, melt butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. To make this chocolate brownie cookie recipe, you will need… Chocolate: I chopped up a few dark chocolate bars, but you could also just use some semisweet chocolate chips. Flour: I have only tested this recipe with all-purpose flour, but other varieties may work as well. These yummy, stylish Chocolate Fudge White Chocolate Chip Cookies are so full of chocolate fudgy flavor and loaded with rich & creamy white chocolate chips in every bite.
Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 410 degrees..
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together cold butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs 1 at time, mixing well after each addition..
- Add cocoa, cake flour, all purpose flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and stir until combined. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Separate dough into large balls and place on a cookie sheet. Lightly press on top of the dough to smooth out..
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes until until edges are crisp. Let them rest for 10 minutes..
They are an easy chocolate chip drop cookie version, like these classic Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies, except we reversed the butter cookie to chocolate and the semi-sweet chocolate chips to. These Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies are rich and decadent and full of deep chocolate flavor. I set out the other day to make some chocolate cookies. I wanted soft, chewy cookies, that had an intense chocolate flavor, similar to brownies, but no cutting required. Leaving a lot of space for when the cookie expands while baking.