Chocolate black bean balls – vegan.
You can cook Chocolate black bean balls – vegan using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate black bean balls – vegan
- You need of Basic recipe.
- You need of can black beans, drained and rinsed a few times.
- It’s of almond butter.
- It’s of raw cacao powder (depending on how chocolatey you want it!).
- You need of maple syrup.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of plant milk (depends on the consistency of the almond butter).
- Prepare of coconut sugar/ jaggery/ Sugavida.
- You need of Possible toppings.
- Prepare of Cacao powder.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s of Melted raw or 85% chocolate.
- It’s of Possible flavour combinations.
- It’s of Sour cherries chopped finely and an extra dash of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Orange zest and ground ginger.
- You need of Ground cloves or allspice.
Chocolate black bean balls – vegan step by step
- Put all the ingredients from the ‘basic recipe’ in a blender. Blend til smooth. Depending on your blender, this can take a while. Keep scraping down the sides and keep going!.
- Put the mix in a bowl. If you’re using different flavour combinations, separate out into more bowls and add your fruit/ spices/ etc. Stir in well..
- Get your toppings ready… your hands will get a bit dirty for this part!.
- Take a teaspoon of the mix. Roll into a ball. Roll in your topping of choice. Place on a plate/ lined tray (something you can put in the fridge). If the mixture starts to get a bit warm, pop it in the fridge for 5-10 mins..
- When you’re done, put them in the fridge for 10 mins before enjoying 😋 And keep them in the fridge in an airtight container. They keep for about a week..
recipe by Alessandra @cookpad