You can have Dunkaroo Dip using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dunkaroo Dip
- You need of cake mix (Funfetti).
- You need of cool whip (Lite, or Fat Free, thawed).
- Prepare of nonfat plain greek yogurt/ or vanilla.
- It’s of Dippers.
- Prepare of teddy grahams.
- It’s of graham crackers.
- Prepare of crackers (Animal).
- It’s of Scooby Doo dog bones graham crackers.
- You need of Vanilla wafers.
- Prepare of Strawberries.
- You need of Apples.
Dunkaroo Dip instructions
- Mix cake mix, Cool Whip, and yogurt together in a bowl until smooth. Serve or place in fridge until ready to serve. Eat with Teddy Grahams, graham crackers, and/or animal crackers..
- (can add a splash of milk at the end if it’s too thick for your liking) should hold in refrigerator up to three days or can be eaten right away.
- Notes- you can even find holidays confetti cake mix, to mix it up for the holidays. I pick this up way ahead of time only because when it’s out at the stores they don’t restock it and it’s done, so keep that in mind, it’s how stores are and with low supplies of it. (that goes for any holidays Items.).
recipe by 💜NinjaMommaKitchen💙 @cookpad