Chocolate biscuit cake. The inspiration for this chocolate biscuit cake came when I went for a stroll downtown with the kids a Apparently, this easy no-bake refrigerator cake is a childhood indulgence of his and a particular. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms. Invite your children to help you with this easy no-bake recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. The cake is also said to be a favorite of his grandmother Queen Elizabeth, who likes eating a slice with her afternoon tea. Biscuit cake with step by step pics. You can make Chocolate biscuit cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate biscuit cake
- You need 1 pack of biscuit.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of rose whipped cream.
- You need 1 pack of jams goli.
- It’s 1 of small pack eno.
- You need of Garnish chocolate.
Biscuit cake is one of the easiest and yummy cake one can make. This no bake biscuit cake has chocolate in it and tastes too good. A chocolate biscuit cake is a real classic, ready in minutes and so satisfying – it's one of the easiest sweet treats to make with kids. Our chocolate biscuit cake recipe is a no-cook cake made with.
Chocolate biscuit cake instructions
- Put all the biscuit in the food processor..
- Add 1 cup milk, 2 tsp sugar.
- Grind it and make a paste add eno at last and mix it. Take 1 bowl and apply oil.put the paste in the bowl. In a preheated pan, put the bowl in it. Cover it for 3omin apply rose whipped cream and garnishing chocolate decorate it with jams goli. Cake is ready to it and serve it..
This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. Scrape chocolate from the sides of your bowl and pour this over the biscuit cake. Chocolate Biscuit Cake Without Golden Syrup Recipes. No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit CakeHome Cooking Adventure. Biscuit cake is a type of no bake tea cake, similar to American icebox cake, found in Irish, English, Danish and Jewish cuisine.