Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. Great recipe for Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free. A quick recipe that tastes delicious. Here is how you can achieve it.
Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste. A staple of the Tex-mex cooking, these easy beans can be used in quesadillas, tacos, salads or burritos. A lot of people don 't realise that the vanilla, chocolate, lemon, pistachio and banana cream flavours of Jello Instant Pudding are gluten-free, soy-free and vegan!!. You can make Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free
- Prepare of sunflower oil.
- You need of onion, finely diced.
- It’s of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- You need of ground coriander.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of cooked pinto beans (canned are perfect), rinsed & drained.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- It’s of tortillas, see my free-from recipe below.
- You need of tomato salsa.
- Prepare of cheddar-style cheese, I use Violife gf sf vegan brand.
- You need of guacamole & soured (coconut) cream to serve.
Also, I love refried beans and salsa, so I added that also, and had a chunky paste to spread on. Just the filling is so versatile. I've made the delicious quesadillas many times and I use the leftover bean filling to make fantastic. Ultimate Refried Beans – How to Make Refried Beans for Nachos & Burritos.
Vickys Refried Bean Quesadillas, Gluten, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry off the onion and garlic until softened and golden.
- Add the paprika, cumin, coriander and chilli powder and stir in.
- Add the beans and mash them down in the pan with a potato masher. Mix in with the spiced onion & garlic and let warm through. Add a little hot water if the mixture is a bit too thick and season/spice to taste.
- Split the mixture evenly between 4 of the tortillas, spreading it out to the edges https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338227-vickys-flour-tortillas-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Top each with a quarter of the salsa and cheese then put the extra tortillas on top like a sandwich.
- Dry fry or grill/broil each tortilla sandwich for a couple of minutes on each side, just to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas a little.
- Cut into triangles like a pizza and serve with the guacamole and sour cream. Here are some recipes I like https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333300-vickys-vegan-sour-cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333645-fresh-guacamole.
recipe by Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook @cookpad
A quick and easy Refried Bean & Corn Quesadillas recipe, from our authentic Mexican cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Try our quick and easy black bean quesadillas. See a list of macros, ingredients and how to prepare this tasty recipe step by step. Add in the seasonings and then begin to MASH the black beans using the spatula.