English Muffin Pizzas.
You can cook English Muffin Pizzas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of English Muffin Pizzas
- Prepare of English muffins or plain bagels.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Black olives.
- You need of Cheese (I did a mix of cheddar and mozzarella).
- Prepare of Desired meat (I do pepperoni and peppered ham).
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Additional topping ideas :.
- You need of Bell peppers (sliced).
- You need of Onion (diced).
- It’s of Tomatoes (sliced).
- You need of Fresh basil.
- Prepare of Garlic (chopped).
English Muffin Pizzas instructions
- First, toast your English muffins or bagels until it’s very lightly browned..
- Then, using a pastry brush, coat the top of the English muffin or bagel with the pizza sauce..
- Next, add the cheese and your toppings!.
- Put back in the toaster until the cheese has melted. Sprinkle some Parmesan if desired. Voila! Super simple, fast, kid-friendly, and delicious! Then add the pizza sauce and all your toppings. Put back in the toaster until the cheese has melted. Voila!.
recipe by Amazing Grace’s (aka TeenChef) @cookpad