Steamed Cabbage and Pork with Sesame Salt Sauce. Whip everything together rapidly with a pair of chopsticks in one direction. And the best part: there's no need for a steamer! Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions.
Add the chicken stock, soy sauce and chile garlic sauce and bring to a boil. We have some very impressing dishes including steamed fish head, shredded red bean pancakes and this dry pot cabbage.. make a quick stir fry, then add light soy sauce, salt and sugar. Heat a large cast-iron skillet or wok over high heat. You can make Steamed Cabbage and Pork with Sesame Salt Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Cabbage and Pork with Sesame Salt Sauce
- You need 200 grams of Pork (offcuts).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1/3 of a head Chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 10 of cm Green onion (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of ★Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Chicken soup stock powder.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ★Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sesame oil.
Add canola oil; swirl to coat. Place a piece of napa cabbage leaf on a cutting board. Lay a piece of pork belly slice on top of the napa cabbage. Layer with napa cabbage and pork belly two more times, and place another piece of napa cabbage.
Steamed Cabbage and Pork with Sesame Salt Sauce instructions
- Put the pork in a plastic bag and season with sake. Coat with the cake flour..
- Layer the cabbage and pork in the Dutch oven with the final layer consisting of the pork..
- Sprinkle the ★ ingredients over the top, cover with the lid, and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Top with the green onions..
Add pork, green onion, soy sauce, ginger, White Pepper, and egg to bowl with cabbage, stirring to mix well. Moisten edge of wrapper with water. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and brown on both sides in the skillet. Place the cabbage on top of the chops, and sprinkle with seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce.