Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour.
You can make Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour
- Prepare 1 of Fig.
- Prepare 150 grams of figs, peeled.
- You need 180 grams of Rice flour confectionery.
- It’s 60 grams of Grape seed oil.
- It’s 80 grams of Beet sugar.
- It’s 20 grams of Cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 50 grams of plain soy milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla oil (or vanilla essence).
Gluten-free rice flour fig cake with cinnamon flavour step by step
- Cut the fig with the skin into 8 wedges. These will be used later for the topping..
- Roughly chop the figs. Sprinkle with beet sugar and let sit for 5 minutes, then microwave at 600 W for 1 minute..
- Combine the rice flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix together well using a whisk..
- Add the grape seed oil and lemon juice to Step 2. Stir with the whisk until smooth..
- Add Step 4 to Step 3. Stir in the soy milk and vanilla oil. Mix well with a whisk then pour into the cake pan. Arrange the fig wedges from Step 1 on top..
- Bake in a 180℃ oven for 40-45 minutes. Once baked, leave in the pan for about 5 minutes before taking it out..
- Once cooled, wrap the cake with plastic wrap and put in a plastic bag to prevent from drying out. It will be nice and moist by the next day..
- It's a bit densed cake but the texture is velvety and fine..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad