Healthy Plum Cake.
You can have Healthy Plum Cake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy Plum Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sooji/Rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Melted Jaggery.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter/Ghee.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Orange Zest.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mix Nuts and berries of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grapes juice.
Healthy Plum Cake instructions
- Soak all chopped Nuts and berries in Grapes juice for 15 – 20 hours.
- Mix all dry ingredients by using Strainer.
- Whisk jaggery and ghee until it become fluffy..
- Then add condensed milk and whisk again for 2 minutes.
- Now add vanilla essence add orange zest….
- Now add dry ingredients and milk in portions and mix it with soft hand until it become lumps free batter.
- Then add soaked berries and nuts in batter and mix well..
- Now add lemon juice add again mix it very well.
- Immediately transfer batter in a greased cake tin and sprinkle some chopped nuts and berries..
- Bake it in preheated cooker for 30-35minutes..you can also bake it in preheated oven in 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes…
- After 30 minutes chek cake with toothpick if it come out clear then your cake is ready..
- Cut into pieces of your choice and enjoy this delicious, Flavourful & healthy plum cake..
recipe by Swati Keshri @cookpad