You can make Dawaco balls using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dawaco balls
- It’s 8 of big dates.
- It’s 1 of handfull of walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of cup grated coconut (+/-).
- It’s 1 of Some boiled water.
Dawaco balls instructions
- With this recipe you can make around 15 dawaco balls. Slice the dates in half and remove the pits/stones/thatthinginthemiddle. Put them in a bowl and pour the boiling water over. Let it sit for 2 minutes or so. Also break the walnuts in small pieces..
- Now get the dates out and try to remove most of the skin..
- Add grated coconut to the peeled dates little by little (it should be not too sticky and not too coconut). Also mix in the walnut pieces..
- Now roll small balls of the mixture. Then roll them through some grated coconut and put a small piece of walnut on top if you like! Keep them in the fridge. And share them:D.
recipe by EvelienCC @cookpad