BLT Avacado Turkey wrap.
You can cook BLT Avacado Turkey wrap using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of BLT Avacado Turkey wrap
- It’s 1 of avacado.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s of Bacon.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Turkey/Ham.
- You need of Tortilla.
BLT Avacado Turkey wrap step by step
- WASH YOUR HANDS!!!! Get a tortilla and fry it just a little bit (optional).
- On a cutting board, cut your avacado and Tomato. Put them into a bowl when you're done.(You don't need either of these if you don't like them).
- Wash your hands again and start frying your bacon to the way you like it. After frying it, let it cool down a biy and then rip them into little bacon bits..
- Wash your hands again and put your lettuce in a strainer aand rinse it well..
- On a plate, put down your tortilla and put on the lettuce first. Then put your turkey on (Normal or lunch meat is optional.) Then add the Avacado, Tomato, and bacon. Add another layer of turkey..
- Finally you're gonna wrap it up! First fold the top and the bottom over. Then you're gonna fold the left side (or right) and then roll it while you're at it..
- And last but not least. Enjoy!.