Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce. I love burgers and Southwestern food, so why not combine the two in a light and juicy burger? I like to whip these up, pop them in the fridge and cook them later for a quick weeknight For sauce, in a small bowl, mash avocado with the sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, garlic and salt. Burgers made with ground turkey are a lean alternative to beef burgers, providing you choose turkey ground from the breast.
The Best Honey Mustard Burger Recipes on Yummly Honey Mustard Beef Burgers with Sweet Potato. Tandoori Chicken Burgers – A ground chicken burger with lots of tandoori spices, ginger, and green onion. You can have Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce
- You need of Burger.
- You need 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of light mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 1 of large avocado sliced.
- You need 1 of beef steak tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 of romaine lettuce leaf.
- Prepare of Buns.
- You need of Kaiser or jumbo Hawaiian.
Serve on toasted naan with yogurt herb sauce. Brush each burger bun with honey mustard sauce. Place radicchio on the bottom part and layer cheese, zucchini, eggplant, and onion rings on top. Pick mint leaves and place on top of vegetables.
Turkey and avocado burgers with honey mustard sauce step by step
- With hands, mix ingredients for the burger..
- Heat grill on medium-high heat..
- Grill 5-6 minutes on one side..
- Flip burgers and grill 4-5 minutes..
- Mix ingredients for the sauce..
- Put sauce on a bun and burger and topping between the buns..
Honey mustard sauce means a lot of different things to me, but mostly what it means is that when I make it, I am going to get to eat something that will be. Served with a slice of apple and portobello for a bun! A healthy paleo meal the whole family will enjoy! I'm about to share with you one of the best burgers of my life. And no, this is not a hype.