You can cook Banana Loaf using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Loaf
- Prepare of – INGREDIENTS for 2 – 13 x 8 x 5.5cm Cake -.
- You need 30 g of Butter.
- It’s 50 g of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 25 g of Honey.
- It’s 90 g of Flour.
- Prepare 3 g of Baking Soda.
- You need 200 g of Bananas (Ripe).
- Prepare 25 g of Walnuts (Roasted).
Banana Loaf step by step
- Operation Time / 20 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 35 min.
- Prepare two paper rectangle molds on a cookie sheet. Set aside until use..
- Roast the walnuts until lightly browned. Let cool completely. Set aside until use..
- Sift the flour and baking soda into a medium bowl and combine. Set aside until use..
- Using your hand, mash the bananas roughly. Set aside until use..
- Beat the eggs and set aside until use..
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter and sugar. Add the beaten eggs gradually and mix well..
- Add the honey and mix well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the mashed bananas and roasted walnuts to the mixture and mix until smooth..
- Pour the batter into the molds. Bake for 35 min, rotating the mold halfway through. Let cool..
recipe by Chez-k @cookpad