Chocolate Turtle Oatmeal.
You can make Chocolate Turtle Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Turtle Oatmeal
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of a few pecans.
- You need 1 dash of of syrup.
- It’s 2 of medjool dates.
Chocolate Turtle Oatmeal step by step
- Mix together the oats, milk, cocoa powder, and dates. let it soak in the fridge over night..
- In the morning, add a little almond milk to loosen it upthen add a drop of syrup, a pinch of salt, and pecans as needed..
recipe by rjd210 @cookpad