Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes. How to Cook Perfect Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes. Here is how […] Recipe: Appetizing Egg-free and oil-free cupcakes. Top each muffin with dried banana chips, granola, or coconut, if desired.
We have had this discussion a million times, but my family is a banana loving family. And by family, I mean Ellie & Jorge. Lyla and I like bananas […] I love any excuse to celebrate cheese, milk, yogurt and more. You can have Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 oz of Unsalted butter (1 stick) melted and cooled.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of Mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 of Diced banana.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granola.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweetened shredded coconut plus extra for topping.
In celebration of my love for all things dairy and my love of cupcakes, I created these Chocolate Banana Nut Crunch Cupcakes. A classic banana nut cake layer is topped with chocolate ganache, whipped vanilla cinnamon buttercream frosting, fresh slices of banana and crunchy walnuts. Start your day with these banana coconut crunch muffins. These muffins have bananas, coconut, granola and nuts.
Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcake tins with about 18 cupcake paper liners..
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Add to the same bowl all the liquids: butter, egg, milk, vanilla extract, and the mashed banana. Mix well until you have a smooth heavy batter..
- Now fold in the batter the diced bananas, granola and the coconut..
- Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Fill each 3/4 full. Sprinkle some coconut on top of each and into the oven they go for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake center comes out clean. Allow to cool and ENJOY!.
All of the ingredients work really well together and no single ingredient outshines the other. The coconut adds something sweet while the granola and nuts add crunch. Great recipe for Banana Coconut Crunch Cupcakes.. Spoon the batter into the cupcake cups. Banana Coconut Crunch Muffins are a fun twist on a classic banana bread muffin recipe!