Sour cream and blueberry coffee cake.
You can make Sour cream and blueberry coffee cake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sour cream and blueberry coffee cake
- You need 2/3 of plus 1 3/4 cups sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 of 16 oz container sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberries.
Sour cream and blueberry coffee cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour 9 to 10 inch tube pan. In a small bowl, combine 2/3 cup sugar, walnuts and cinnamon. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In large bowl, mix at low speed, beat butter and 1 3/4 cups sugar until blended increase to high speed and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 mins. Reduce to low, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each egg and add vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream, starting and ending with flour mixture, beat until smooth. Spoon 1/3 of batter into pan. Sprinkle with half of nut mixture, then top with remaining batter and sprinkle with the rest of nut mixture. Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Run thin knife around cake to loosen from sides of pan. Invert cake onto plate. Turn cake, nut mixture side up and cool completely. Enjoy!.
recipe by kathydriver85 @cookpad