Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt, and set. Your recipe for Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting is outstanding! The Cupcakes are tender, moist, and light and the Chocolate Chips are a great addition.
Thank you so much for sharing. This Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting will be your new favorite thing to spread on all your cakes. If you don't know, ganache (guh-nosh) is traditionally cream and chocolate. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of plus 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare of CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- It’s 1 of recipe of the Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe is attached in direction step #8.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sprinkles.
I usually use it when it's warm to dip my cupcakes in before I frost them, but you can also let it cool and then whip it up to create an incredible frosting. Note: The dark cupcakes will block out the color and designs on most thin paper liners. For piping the frosting, I recommend doubling the recipe as piping uses more frosting.; Boiling can cause a skin to form on milk so I recommend not boiling. Heating until just before boiling point will do.
Chocolate Chip Cupcakes With Chocolate Ganache Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 14 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating in after each egg. Combine vanilla with milk and alternate milk with flour mixture, stirring inust until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mini chips.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly with batter.
- Bake for about 13 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 minutes on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- Frost cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below and garnish with white sprinkles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
Make the ganache before baking and while it cools, bake your cake or cupcakes so the ganache will be ready to use when needed.; You can skip the whipping if you prefer. Perfect for spreading on cakes and piping cupcakes or even icing brownies and cookies. I am so happy to finally add this recipe to my growing collection of Frostings and Fillings. It's so delicious that I can eat it by the spoonfuls. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.