Raw Chocolate Truffles.
You can cook Raw Chocolate Truffles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Truffles
- You need of Chocolate Truffle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Raw organic Pecans.
- Prepare 10 each of Organic dates.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Raw Organic cocoa powder.
- You need 1 each of Organic vanilla bean.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Organic vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raw organic honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Organic shredded coconut flakes.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Raw organic coconut oil.
- You need of Chocolate powder coating.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raw organic cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coarse Salt.
Raw Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Blend pecans in food processor until broken down and almost fine but still coarse..
- Add dates and blend until well incorporated..
- Add remaining truffle ingredients until the dough starts to crumble apart. Dough should be sticky and oily..
- Form round balls and store in fridge for a few hours to let harden. Don't be scared if your hands get all oily and chocolatie..
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate powder coating in a small bowl. Add truffles one by one and spin the bowl around until the truffles are all coated. Serve and ENJOY!.
recipe by Ali Krupp @cookpad