Turkey Panini Crunch.
You can cook Turkey Panini Crunch using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Turkey Panini Crunch
- You need of Ciabatta bread.
- It’s 3 slices of Turkey.
- It’s 2 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s of Roasted Almonds.
- You need of Pesto.
- It’s of Sweet Vidalia Sauce.
- It’s of Lawry's Seasoned Salt.
Turkey Panini Crunch step by step
- Sprinkle Lawry's Seasoned Salt on turkey.
- Grab a piece of parchment paper and lay out ciabatta bread.
- Add pesto to one side of bread and sweet vidalia to other side.
- Add roasted almonds to pesto.
- Add provolone on top of roasted almonds.
- Flip turkey and finish frying other side then slide turkey from pan onto Provolone cheese.
- Close the sandwich and put on panini press for 3 minutes.
- Cut diagonally and serve with side.