Piggy Cupcakes. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Made for my son's class on his birthday. Whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a medium bowl, set aside.
See more ideas about Pig cupcakes, Cupcake cakes, Cake decorating. See more ideas about Piggy cupcakes, Cupcake cakes, Pig cupcakes. Piggy Cupcakes Love Cupcakes Cupcake Cookies Wafer Cookies Piggy Cake Toy Story Cupcakes Decorated Cupcakes Lemon Cupcakes Chip Cookies.. You can cook Piggy Cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Piggy Cupcakes
- You need 1 box of Cake mix of your choice..
- Prepare 1 can of Strawberry frosting..
- It’s 1 of Chocolate chips (for eyes)..
- You need 1 of Starburst mini candies (for ears)..
- Prepare 1 of Strawberry marshmallows (can use white also, for nose)..
- Prepare 1 of Pink sparkles (for frosting and nose)..
Pig Cupcakes – What a fun way to end a pig unit! Or use with your favorite pig book! Or use them with your farm unit! Pink Pig Cupcakes are very tasty and a great dessert to bring to parties!
Piggy Cupcakes step by step
- Make cake mix as directed and bake..
- Frost and sprinkle cupcakes once they are cooled..
- Cut marshmallows in small slices. (I used kitchen scissors). Sprinkle the sprinkles on sticky part of the marshmallows and put on cupcake..
- Put on chocolate chip eyes and starburst ears..
These cupcakes are Blue Ribbon Winning in the Kentucky State Fair! by Sophie Burzynski. Pig Cupcakes: I decided to share tese because they are unique and fun. They've never been posted before that i could find so I decided to make them specially for Valentine's Day. They could be used as a gift or for just someone that is bored and has some down. Learn how to decorate these cute Peppa Pig Cupcakes!