Moist Banana and Walnut Pound Cake.
You can make Moist Banana and Walnut Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana and Walnut Pound Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ○Baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of Oil (Vegetable, canola, olive, etc.).
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 2 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 of (to taste)) (Honey.
Moist Banana and Walnut Pound Cake step by step
- Preparation: Slice half a banana into 7 slices and set aside for the topping. Mash the rest and add some lemon juice. Add honey too if you'd like..
- Line the cake tin with parchment paper, and preheat the oven to 180℃. Roast or microwave the walnuts if you can..
- Put the egg and sugar in a bowl and mix lightly with a hand mixer. Mix in the oil..
- Add the milk, the mashed banana and crushed walnuts to the mixer in that order, and mix. Set aside some uncrushed walnuts for the topping..
- Sift in the ingredients marked ○, and fold in using a whisk or a spatula. Note: Don't over-mix it once you've added the flour. The batter should be a little powdery..
- Pour it into the cake tin, drop it gently a few times, and smooth out the surface. Top with the banana slices and walnuts which you set aside..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180℃. It's done when a skewer poked through the middle comes out clean. Remove it from the tin and let it cool. All done!.
- It's easier to slice when cooled..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad