Walnut chocolate biscuits cake No bake. A no-bake cake made with crushed biscuits, bitter chocolate and milk, with the addition of walnuts. Ideal for a tea time treat for all the family and it is. I love no bake desserts as they are quick and easy to make.
Mixed nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts) toasted and Pour the prepared chocolate syrup over the biscuits-nut mixture and mix well. How to make no bake chocolate biscuit cake. Break the biscuits into small pieces. You can cook Walnut chocolate biscuits cake No bake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Walnut chocolate biscuits cake No bake
- You need 500 gm of Digestive biscuits.
- It’s 200 gm of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 200 gm of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s of For chocolate ganache.
- It’s 200 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 200 ml of dark chocolate.
Now you can also use a rolling pin and zip-lock bag to do it but I'd say you This chocolate biscuit cake can be made ahead and stored in a freezer. Lovely biscuit cake with no baking required. Add in the cocoa powder, golden syrup and raisins (optional). When the ingredients come together to make a brown, sticky liquid take it off the heat and add in the crushed digestive biscuits.
Walnut chocolate biscuits cake No bake instructions
- Heat a pan add walnuts and toast it for a minute and keep it aside..
- Take a bowl and break the biscuits into small pieces and add it to the roasted walnuts and keep it aside..
- Now take a pan add sugar and Cocoa powder mix it and gradually add water and stir well till sugar and Cocoa powder completely dissolved. Now heat the pan and add butter and mix well and bring to boil for 5 minutes and stirring continuously.add vanilla essence mix it. Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool down..
- Pour the chocolate syrup over the biscuits walnuts mixture and mix well..
- Transfer the mixture into a cake mould. Press down the biscuits mixture evenly and refrigerate it for 30 minutes..
- To make chocolate ganache:- Heat a pan with fresh cream and add chopped dark chocolate and stir continuously until smooth..
- Now after 30 minutes pour the ganache over the chocolate biscuits cake and refrigerate for about 3-4 hrs..
- Garnish with roasted chopped nuts and serve it..
recipe by Suhita Rana Chowdhury👩🍳 @cookpad
Home » Sweet Recipes » Cakes And Entremets » No Bake Chocolate Maria Cookie Cake. This recipe has nothing fancy, just a few sweet biscuits (like Maria cookies) or graham crackers, tossed I also used walnuts, because they are the Romanian traditional nut, but if you don't like them or have. Repeat until cookies and chocolate mixture are used up, but end with a layer of chocolate mixture. Everybody love no-bake desserts as they are easy and quick to prepare, perfect for those moments whenever you want something sweet but don't feel A delicious easy recipe for Maple Walnut Fudge. No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, many of us are familiar with it since childhood, in various shapes and forms.