Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. These cupcakes are the ultimate chocolate and peanut butter dessert! If you follow me on Instagram you may remember seeing a sneak peek of these I originally planned to stuff these cupcakes with a peanut butter cup in the middle. But, since the cupcake batter is so thin they sunk straight to the.
So get ready to lose your mind today, because this fantastic Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes recipe has officially arrived on the blog. These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are my go-to cupcake recipe. They're rich, dark, and incredibly moist. You can have Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
- Prepare 3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate flavoring.
- You need 2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of frosting.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, soft.
- You need 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.. to thin. may need more..
I don't usually have cake flour on hand, so it's nice when you can use AP flour and still get an incredibly soft and moist texture. In fact, the Chocolate Cupcake batter doesn't have. I didn't have any luck finding a peanut butter-filled chocolate cupcake (my two favorite flavors), so I made my favorite chocolate cupcake recipe and experimented with the filling until I found one I liked. The chocolate peanut butter frosting is simple.
Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients well..
- Mix all wet ingredients. Dump into dry ingredients. Mix well..
- Fill cupcake pans 2/3 full. I use a 2 tablespoon scoop to do this quickly..
- Bake at 350 for 19 minutes..
- In mixer bowl beat butters together. Add vanilla. Add in sugar and Mix well. Add milk to thin frosting to desired consistency. Beat on high for 3 minutes to make it fluffy..
- Once cool, frost cupcakes. I use a piping bag with no tip inserted to do it quickly..
Start with butter, confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, and milk or cream. Peanut Butter: For best texture in the cupcakes and frosting, I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy creamy. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Moist chocolate cupcakes stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with peanut butter frosting and chopped peanut butter cups. Today I'm bringing you an oldie. I hope you have some major fun on the books for this weekend.