Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Find Out How To Make Tasty Cupcakes. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray. In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl with a hand mixer, add the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, eggs, vanilla and water.
Pour the unsweetened cocoa powder into a medium sized bowl and mix with boiling water until smooth. Stretch your baking muscles with these decadent mint chocolate chip cupcakes. Top homemade chocolate cupcakes with a rich chocolate ganache, mint frosting, and chopped creme de menthe chocolate mints for cupcakes that your friends and family are sure to love. You can make Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of dark chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of mint extract.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Green food coloring.
- It’s 3 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
Rich, super soft Chocolate Cupcakes topped with super creamy Mint Buttercream. If you love Mint Chocolate Ice Cream – you need to make these Mint Chocolate Cupcakes! Today, I'm so excited to share this recipe with you. Also, these cupcakes look so lovely, I could have sworn that there was a giant scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream on top of the cupcake!
Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes instructions
- Mix cake as directed. Add 1 teaspoon of mint extract and a 1 1/2 chocolate chips.
- Grease two twelve muffin tins.
- Pour batter into cupcakes tin and bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes..
- To make frosting, mix powder sugar, remaining mint extract, and milk.
- Mix add milk until desired consistency. Now add food coloring..
- Decorate and eat..
Clean up is a breeze and they taste amazing, just like mint chocolate chip ice cream:) HOW TO MAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CUPCAKES. Scroll down below for the printable step-by-step recipe! MIX BATTER: In a large bowl, mix the cake mix and butter together until well blended using an electric or stand mixer. Add the milk and eggs; mix to combine for two minutes. These Chocolate Chip Mint Cupcakes are so simple to make yet are packed full of flavor with a moist chocolate cake topped with a whipped mint buttercream.