NO BAKE SPIRULINA- MINT CAKE. This No-bake Strawberry Mint Cake is an easy dessert that's perfect fThis Valentine's Day! Made with fresh strawberries, mint leaves, cream cheese fillings. Apogee Spirulina is the first of its kind artisan spirulina farm in the Southwest, situated in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
This refreshing No-Bake Mint Chocolate Pie with a no-bake Oreo crust, is an easy dessert to whip up for any occasion! Sweet, minty, and refreshing, this creamy cake strikes the perfect balance of flavor. Mary Berry's chocolate cake recipe is the ultimate choice! You can cook NO BAKE SPIRULINA- MINT CAKE using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NO BAKE SPIRULINA- MINT CAKE
- You need of base.
- It’s 4 tbs of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of dates.
- It’s 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need of filling.
- You need 1 cup (250 ml) of raw walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spirulina.
- You need 3 tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need Handful of dried mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of honey.
Top tip for making Nadiya Hussain's No-bake mint Oreo. Guittard's Green Mint Chips (I found these at the grocery store but you can also find them HERE) or white chocolate chips and green food coloring. Sometimes the mint chips are hard to find, but usually Walmart has them, along with the other baking supplies you'd need including the cake pans and green gel icing color. An incredibly easy no bake mint Aero traybake with crushed biscuits, mint Aero bar, and mint Aero bubbles!
NO BAKE SPIRULINA- MINT CAKE step by step
- Pulse all the ingredients for making the base in a food processor until a sticky dough forms. Press the dough firmly into a cake pan..
- Pulse all the ingredients for the filling except the spirulina. Scoop a 1/3 portion of the batter and top to the cake pan..
- Add half teaspoon of spirulina to the remaining batter in step 2 and mix well to combine. Scoop out half of the batter and top on the cake layer..
- Add the remaining half teaspoon of spirulina to the reserved batter and mix well. Scoop out the batter and top on the cake layers..
- Refrigerate the cake for about 40 minutes and serve chilled..
recipe by Destina @cookpad
I usually make this as a Malteser traybake but one day I decided to give it a try with my favourite chocolate – mint Aero and mint Aero Bubbles. Fresh raspberries and bright lemon are folded into this No-Bake Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake for an easy dessert everyone will love. Before serving, I like to garnish my cheesecakes with fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint, but you could also top them. Bring the cake to room temperature before Bake the cake and decorate according to the recipe, then place it in the freezer uncovered for about an hour, until the cake is frozen. I was hiking up Old Rag in Shenandoah, Virginia and feeling a bit spent.