Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed).
You can have Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
- It’s 2 of ripe large bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla liquid.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 100 gr of sultanas.
- Prepare 100 gr of walnuts (lightly crushed).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s of Margarine.
Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) instructions
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside..
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl..
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork..
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well..
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well..
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well..
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well..
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well..
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden..
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin..
recipe by Aini @cookpad