Cheesecake Cupcakes!. No bake cheesecakes, baked cheesecakes, cheesecake cupcakes, cheesecake brownies, mini cheesecakes or cheesecake cheese ball — just give me all the cream cheese-based desserts and. Decadent, irresistible and utterly delicious these cheesecake cupcakes are the perfect way to The BEST Mini Cheesecakes – they're perfectly rich and creamy, with a melt-in-your-mouth texture and. The cheesecakes can also be frozen for an.
Step by step recipe instructions for cheesecake cupcakes complete with photographs and reader comments and discussion. Delicious cheesecake filling is tucked inside each of these rich chocolate cheesecake cupcakes. Top with melted semi-sweet morsels for an extra special treat! You can have Cheesecake Cupcakes! using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Cupcakes!
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Graham cracker crumbles.
- You need of filling.
- It’s 2 of 8 oz blocks cream cheese ( not fully softened).
- Prepare 1 of 14oz sweetened condensed milk (SCM, for short).
- Prepare 1 of Lemon (juice and zest).
- Prepare of topping.
- You need 1 of Cherry pie filling, preserves, cookies.
Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe ~ Fresh strawberry cupcakes topped with tangy cream cheese frosting and filled with a strawberry cheesecake surprise! Keto Piña Colada Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe – This piña cheesecake cupcakes recipe is like keto mini cheesecake with pineapple and coconut flavor! These pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes are the perfect replacement for your pumpkin pie this year. Plus, they look awesome and will be sure to garner you some compliments from the relatives!
Cheesecake Cupcakes! step by step
- Melt butter and add sugar so it can desolve. Put in graham crackers crumbles. You can now put this crust in a 9×13, 8 or 9 inch round or lined cupcake tins. I have used all of these before and it's just enough. If you use cupcake tins line them, put in around 1TBSP full and pat it down to line the bottom of the wrapper..
- For the filling take the cream cheese, the zest of the lemon ( make sure you clean off the lemon, you don't want the wax you want the peel) the juice of the lemon and the SCM and mix together. It looks like a lot of liquid but you want this to be creamy. Mix for about 3 or 4 minutes starting slow then increasing to high or put in the food processor. I like a hand mixer, it's worth the extra love! ( make sure your filling is smooth, I mixed this for another few minutes after this picture).
- Take the filling and add it to the crust. (At this point you could do anything, mix in your favorite candy bar, or instant pudding, fresh fruit or continue with this mixture. ) I used 1/2 of the filling then I took a box of banana instant pudding and added to the rest of the filling mixer. You want to put a good amount in each cup but not fill them to the top..
- I used cherry pie filling on the ones without the pudding and mini vanilla wafers on the others. You could use fresh strawberries, preserves whatever you wanted or had hanging around the house..
- I placed them in containers by putting a fork in the side and pulling them out. You could refrigerate them in the cupcake tins. Let them set for at least 2 hours, it gets them settled..
- Enjoy! So many things you can do with this recipe!.
All of the delicious flavors of creme brûlée in an easy to make mini cheesecake cupcake. You'll love these delicious little single serve desserts! _ This dreamy Pecan Pie Cheesecake is the perfect Thanksgiving treat. Carrot Cake Cheesecake Cupcakes are an easy way of combining carrot cake and cheesecake! This easy cupcake recipe is the original cheesecake cupcake and is topped with a cream cheese frosting. These Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes start with my hands-down, shut-the-door, never-need-another, favourite, easy chocolate cupcake recipe.