Pecan Brownies. Candied Pecan Brownies are thick, fudgy, and topped with crunchy candied pecans. This candied pecan brownie recipe is very simple. No mixer is needed, as with most brownie recipes.
Gooey brownie with caramel pecan pie topping. Pecan Pie Brownies are easy to make and a wonderful dessert any time of year, but especially Spread the pecan pie filling mixture over the brownies. Chocolate and pecan add a rich flavor to this delicious brownie that's baked to perfection – great dessert to serve a crowd. You can cook Pecan Brownies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pecan Brownies
- You need 20 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 30 grams of cocoa powder.
- You need 150 grams of castor sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of chopped pecans, amonds or walnuts.
- You need 125 grams of good quality dark chocolate (unsweetened preferred).
- You need 125 grams of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Gooey chocolate, melty caramel, crunchy pecans: Baker, prepare to take a bow as these brownies become the star of the dessert table. It's hard to eat just one of these nutty treats.good thing a batch can bake up in a matter of minutes.—Karen Batchelor, Bellevue, Nebraska. All Reviews for Gluten-Free Fudgy Pecan Brownies. Gluten-Free Fudgy Pecan Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Pecan Brownies step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Lightly grease a 6”x6” baking tin and line with grease proof baking paper leaving the paper hanging over on the two long sides. (Or butter the mould like I did)..
- Chopped the pecan, almonds or walnuts coarsely. Set aside..
- In a microwavable bowl, put the chocolate and butter and microwave for about 1 – 1.5 minutes. Stir until well combined. Or you can use water bath method. Add the beaten eggs and mix well..
- In another bowl, sift the cocoa powder and plain flour. Add the sugar and the nuts. Stir until well mixed. Pour the batter into the dry ingredients and stir until well mixed..
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking tin and baked in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it..
- Cool on a wire rack to room temperature, about 1 hour then remove from the pan and cut into squares..
Pecan Pie Brownies are an easy way to have your pecan pie and your brownies too! These are great for a party or just because you love gooey chocolate brownies and the perfect pecan pie! Gently fold the nuts and chocolate into the butter and egg mixture. Mix well; the mixture will be quite wet. Spoon the brownie batter into the prepared tin and level out the top.