Honey baked Ham.
You can cook Honey baked Ham using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey baked Ham
- It’s of I used a 12lb fully cooked bone in Ham Shank from Aldi.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Prepare of Dark brown & light brown sugar.
- Prepare of Toothpicks.
- Prepare of Honey.
- You need of pineapple rings.
- You need of marachino cherries.
- You need of small coke.
- You need of Aluminum foil.
- Prepare of Large pan (if using a disposable pan double up or triple).
- You need of Baster.
Honey baked Ham step by step
- Ham – poke holes in it lay fat side up in pan.
- Rub ham down with mustard & drizzle with honey & then pat down with dark brown sugar.
- Open can of pineapples pour out half the juice into the pan with the ham.
- Place the rings of pineapples all over the ham with a toothpick now grab a cherry pull toothpick out & place back in to secure both cherry & pineapple.
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil & place in a preheated oven of 350 to 400 degrees for an hour & a 1/2.
- Pull out of oven after that hour & 1/2 carefully remove foil baste the juice from the bottom of pan all over the ham a few times.
- Now add more honey & pack with the light brown sugar now re-wrap lightly this time w/ foil & place back in oven for another hour.
- After that hour is up remove foil, bump temp up to 425 degrees for remained of time.
- Take out let rest as long as needed then carve like a pro 🍴.
- I already took pineapples & cherries off so as to carve, place your pieces in a storage container.
- Add some juice from pan over ham to keep moisture NOW – Chow time 😜.
- Happy Thanksgiving.
recipe by benita123 @cookpad