Turkey Casserole. Great for left over Thanksgiving or Christmas turkey. So Thanksgiving will soon be over and. I thought this was really good.
This post may contain affiliate links. Making turkey for your holiday meal. This wholesome dish is a simple alternative to a traditional turkey dinner or a great way to use those turkey day leftovers, or as a weeknight dinner. You can make Turkey Casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 3 cups of macaroni or rotini.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of tspn cumin.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 (16 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 1.5 cups of cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 package of white mushrooms.
And if you're the one preparing the dinner, then you appreciate a dinner that's easy to make. Made from scratch without MSG, prepackaged sauces, or cream of anything soups, this dish is quick and easy and uses up that pesky. I just wanted to tell you all about my weirdo food issues.
Turkey Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook 3 cups of pasta according to directions. Drain and place back into pot. Mix together with sour cream, season with salt and pepper..
- In large saucepan sautee onion, bell pepper, mushroom and garlic until tender. Add turkey, season well and cook thoroughly..
- Add tomato sauce..
- Layer pasta first.
- Then turkey mixture.
- Then cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and serve!.