One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers. Ground turkey, creamy coconut milk, a little spice, vegetables (bell peppers and spinach), and a touch of tomato paste and you've arrived at this super incredibly awesome weeknight dinner called One-Pan Ground Turkey & Peppers. I have been super into these one-pan dinners lately. Try this Ground Turkey and Peppers recipe, or contribute your own.
When the skillet is hot, add Then, add the ground turkey and garlic. Cook until the meat turns brown, breaking it up with a spoon as it cooks. I even rinse and drain my ground turkey. You can cook One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper (or any color).
- You need 2 tbsp of cilantro or parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of chipotle powder or chili powder.
- You need of Kosher salt.
Watch how to make another one of our favorite easy breakfasts Here: I don't know about you, but it can be difficult to know how to make a I added some peppers and onions before cooking the turkey and added a little shredded cheese on top at the end. Keyword: ground turkey, one pan, pasta, zucchini. Simple, delicious, and easy to prep, this one pan orecchiette with ground turkey has summery zucchini Super easy and delicious. I added some lemon juice and red pepper for a little extra spice.
One Pan Ground Turkey and Peppers instructions
- Sautee onion, bell pepper, and garlic in olive oil until tender..
- In same pan add turkey and seasonings, cook thoroughly..
- Top with fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Serve with rice or noodles!.
Sautéed ground turkey with onions, garlic, and bell peppers. Add the ground turkey, garlic, and ginger. Break down the turkey and cook until browned. These Unstuffed Pepper Bowls made with Ground Turkey and Cauliflower Rice are seriously tasty and they couldn't get any easier! Add turkey and onions and season with salt and pepper.