Bread Machine Baked White Wine Bread with Walnuts and Raisins.
You can cook Bread Machine Baked White Wine Bread with Walnuts and Raisins using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Baked White Wine Bread with Walnuts and Raisins
- It’s 250 grams of ★Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of ★Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 grams of ★Malt powder (optional).
- It’s 3 grams of ★Salt.
- You need 24 grams of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 24 grams of ★Butter.
- It’s 10 grams of ★Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of ★White wine.
- It’s 5 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 30 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White wine (for the raisins).
- You need 10 grams of Butter to top the rolls.
Bread Machine Baked White Wine Bread with Walnuts and Raisins instructions
- Soak the raisins in 2 tablespoons white wine..
- Combine the ★ ingredients in your bread machine. Fill the yeast compartment with yeast, then start the "bread dough" course..
- When the machine sounds the alert to add ingredients, add the walnuts and the raisins, together with the wine from soaking; (the dough may appear wet, but it will come together after kneading)..
- Once the dough is complete, transfer it from the bread machine to a dusted work surface, then divide it into six equal portions (about 100 g each)..
- Cover with a tightly wrung out damp paper towel, then let sit for 20 minutes..
- Punch down the dough, reshape the balls, then transfer to a tray lined with parchment paper, and let rise for 50 minutes at 40℃..
- When the dough has finished rising, preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Slash the tops with a sharp knife, then insert a pat of butter in the cut; (it's easier to slash the tops with a dampened knife)..
- I used pats of butter made from slicing 10 g slices into thirds, then cutting those in half width-wise..
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃. Then, you're done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad