Toffee blondie brownies. .brownie fix, see Irish Cream Brownies with Caramelized White Chocolate Buttercream, or these fudgy Coconut Oil Brownies). In times past, I would make these blondies with toffee bits mixed in. The toffee candy melts as it bakes, which gives these moist, buttery-tasting blondies a soft chewy consistency, perfect with a glass of milk.
Add a ribbon and these butterscotch blondies are ready to stuff in stockings, place under the tree, or share with your holiday host! A blondie (also known as a blonde brownie) is a rich, sweet dessert bar. It resembles the traditional chocolate brownie, but substitutes vanilla for the cocoa used in brownies, and contains brown sugar. You can make Toffee blondie brownies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toffee blondie brownies
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick).
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of toffee chips.
- You need of Chopped pecans. Optional.
Blondies are made from flour, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, and vanilla. Next up in our Brownies, Blondies, Blondie Brownies recipe series: Brown Butter Toffee Blondies Recipe. Glen 'found' some Mackintosh's Toffee at the grocery. Whenever my co-worker brought these brownies to company bake sales, they sold in minutes.
Toffee blondie brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar together..
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined..
- Add salt, baking powder and flour. Stir until combined..
- Add toffee chips and mix well. Add pecans if desired now..
- Spray hands with non stick spray or butter and press dough into pan evenly..
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Careful not to over bake. The middle should be a little soft. They will firm up while cooling..
- Let cool and cut into squares. Enjoy 😀.
After getting the recipe from her, I was happy to discover how quickly they could be. Toffee Blondies – An excellent toffee blondie recipe, but even better because you can turn this recipe into a jar cookie gift. Butterscotch Toffee Blondies are completely stuffed with butterscotch chips and toffee bits with even more sprinkled on top. They are fabulously buttery and rich and a little chewy. What do you get when you combine spicy cinnamon and sweet toffee bits?