Vegan apple overnight oats.
You can make Vegan apple overnight oats using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan apple overnight oats
- You need of Soya or coconut plain yogurt.
- You need of sliced cooked (or raw if preferred) apple.
- It’s of Porridge oats.
- It’s of Sprinkle of chai seeds (optional).
- You need of Drizzle of dandelion honey (optional) (see other recipe).
Vegan apple overnight oats instructions
- Layer yogurt, then oats, then fruit. Repeat to fill container. Drizzle over a little honey and sprinkle of chai seeds..
- Cover with a lid and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy as a quick and scrummy breakfast..
recipe by Samantha B @cookpad