Semolina Beetroot steamed cake. Add baking soda, baking powder, venilla essence and dry fruits mix and leave it for five minutes. If required add milk to bring to proper consistency. Grease the cake pan wirh butter and trase the cake batter to cake pan.
For more yummy recipes, visit : Website. Eggless senolina or suji/rawa, malai or milk cream vanilla cake. A delicious, soft and moist cake without butter, egg or oil. You can have Semolina Beetroot steamed cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Semolina Beetroot steamed cake
- You need 3/4 cup of Semolina/ sooji.
- It’s 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sugar (powderd).
- It’s 2 tsp of Custard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 5 ml of Venilla essence.
- You need 1 cup of Grated beetroot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 6 of Pista.
- It’s 6 of Cashew nuts.
- It’s 20 grams of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare of Chocolate pieces 20 grams.
- It’s 50 ml of Rose syrup.
Yes you don't need any exotic ingredient to make this delicious cake. I have used little soybean flour because soybean flour gives extra softness to the cake. But if you don't have soybean flour… #sweettooth Dates Semolina Steamed Cake is a sugar free cake which is highly nutritious. The semolina is just soaked in some milk and the dates impart their sweetness to the cake.
Semolina Beetroot steamed cake instructions
- Keep all required ingredients ready..
- Sieve all purpose flour, semolina and sugar. Add butter and mix well..
- Add curd and little mik and whisk properly so that there should not be any lumps.Add grated beatroot custard powder and mix well..
- .Add baking soda, baking powder, venilla essence and dry fruits mix and leave it for five minutes. If required add milk to bring to proper consistency.Grease the cake pan wirh butter and trase the cake batter to cake pan..
- Steam in the cooker on high flame for 12minutes and 3minutes on low. Poke knife to check the cake weather it is done. If cake mixture sticks to knife steam for few more minutes.Turn off heat-allow it to cool..
- Transe to serving plate, pour rose syrup over the cake..
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and chocolate sprinklers. Steamed semolina beetroot cake is ready to eat..
A very good option for those who want to avoid sugar or even jaggery. This cake is fairly easy and quick to prepare. Add the remaining ghee to the pan and add in the grated beetroot. Beet will start releasing water and shrink to half its size. Once all the water is almost evaporated (it shouldn't be completely dry), add roasted semolina to the pan and mix well.